Welcome to the Colonnades Club, the home of Illini past and present. Before, during, and after the game, relax in the spacious lounge area, enjoy enhanced dining options, and visit with your friends, family, and business associates. In addition, pay tribute to fallen Illini by taking a stroll through the west colonnades, accessible from the club. For the game itself, move outside to your premier outdoor club seats, protected from rain and snow by the overhanging balcony above. A great combination of value and amenities, the Colonnades Club has become a destination in and of itself! Click Here to view more pictures of this area.
Colonnades Club Amenities
- Reserved seating for all Fighting Illini home football games
- Priority parking pass
- Extra-wide seating with extra leg room, chair backs, armrests and drink holders
- Seating beneath Memorial Stadium West balcony, providing shelter from the elements but still allowing the fan to be intimately involved in the game
- Enhanced Colonnades Club restrooms (including lounge in women's restroom)
- Access to exclusive, climate-controlled Colonnades Club Lounge, elevators and premium seating entrance lobby
- 19 Flatscreen televisions with closed-circuit and cable television within the Colonnades Club Lounge
- Access to exclusive, enhanced dining options
- Right of first refusal for contract renewal following initial term
Leasing Information - 2015 (Note tax benefits explained below)
|lease term (years)|
|Outside the 10-yard lines||$2,289||$ 2,081||$ 1,962||$ 1,872|
|Between 10-yard lines and 30-yard lines||$2,943||$ 2,675||$ 2,555||$ 2,378|
|Between the 30-yard lines||$3,268||$ 2,971||$ 2,824||$ 2,675|
*The annual financial commitment to lease club seats contains both a taxable portion (for the cost of goods and services provided, such as game tickets, parking, catering, etc.) and a tax-deductible charitable gift. According to IRS regulations, after the taxable portion is subtracted from each annual commitment, 80 percent of the remaining portion is a tax deductible charitable gift. The value of goods/services received will be calculated annually and provided by the University of Illinois. Consult your tax advisor to learn how the IRS guidelines relate to your specific situation.
** Prices given are per seat, per year. Prices reflect annual commitments due each year by April 1. Following initial deposit, the first year's payment and contract are due upon allocation. Prices will increase every commitment year by 2.5 percent to reflect the cost of inflation. Discounts for prepayment of entire contract term are available.
Seating Manifest and Maps
Click here to view a seating manifest of the Colonnades Club.
Virtual Seating Map (Colonnades Club - Sections 301-314)
For more information on Single Game Options: Click Here