the 77 Club
Imagine a dazzling fall afternoon, the trees ablaze in color, Illini fans stretching in a sea of orange and blue beneath you. As a member of the exclusive 77 Club, named after Illinois legend Red Grange, whose number 77 is one of two retired Illini jerseys, this is your view from the outdoor terrace, running the length of the stadium’s west side on the Memorial Stadium’s sixth level. Behind you are glass doors leading to the lap of luxury: the 77 Club itself. Once inside, you are greeted by close friends and longtime Illini fans, all enjoying the benefits of a comfortably furnished lounge area, enhanced 77 Club restrooms, theater-style seats, television monitors, and a gourmet gameday buffet. Featuring magnificent mid-field views of the action from a climate-controlled setting, the 77 Club offers something for everyone. With only two hundred available, enjoy the game from the most exclusive seats in the stadium! Click Here to view more pictures of this area.
77 Club Amenities
- Reserved seat in climate-controlled luxury for all Fighting Illini home football games
- Priority parking pass
- Windowed environment providing for climate-controlled event viewing
- Mid-field location
- Enhanced 77 Club/Suite level restrooms (including lounge in women's restroom)
- Included pre-game buffet and beverages
- In-seat food and beverage service from team of club captains
- 19 Flatscreen televisions with closed-circuit and cable television
- Extra-wide, padded, theater-style seating with armrests and drink holders
- Access to exclusive 77 Club elevators and premium seating entrance lobby
- Complimentary game programs
- Right of first refusal for contract renewal following initial term
Leasing Information - 2014 (Note tax benefits explained below)
|lease term (years)|
|Mid-field||$ 4,523||$ 4,175||$ 3,827|
*The annual financial commitment to lease club seats contains both a taxable portion (for the cost of goods and services provided, such as game tickets, parking, catering, etc.) and a tax-deductible charitable gift. According to IRS regulations, after the taxable portion is subtracted from each annual commitment, 80 percent of the remaining portion is a tax deductible charitable gift. The value of goods/services received will be calculated annually and provided by the University of Illinois. Consult your tax advisor to learn how the IRS guidelines relate to your specific situation. ** Prices reflect annual commitments due each year by April 1. Following initial deposit, the first year's payment and contract are due upon allocation. Prices will increase every commitment year by 2.5 percent to reflect the cost of inflation. Discounts for prepayment of entire contract term are available.
Click here to view a seating manifest of the 77 Club.
For more information on Single Game Options: Click Here